RECEPTIONIST (FULL TIME)
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer, screen, and forward a high volume of phone calls while providing excellent customer service
- Take and relay messages
- Process retail orders coming in via phone and email
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Assist with daily data entry
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- High school diploma required
- Applicant must have working knowledge of beauty/cosmetics industry
- Excellent Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of MAS and Magento a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus (English/Spanish) preferred
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as paid vacation and some holidays available after 90 day introductory period. Product training provided along with generous employee discounts.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Applicants without a cover letter will not be called for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type- Full Time